Just a few words of caution (we have to).
- Do not attempt to repair this device yourself.
- Doing so may void the warranty and can cause damage to the device or yourself.
- Use provided power supply only.
- Do not use the device or power supply if it malfunctions or is damaged.
- If the LED Indicator is a steady red for longer than 2 minutes, unplug the unit from the power supply and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not store anything other than a maximum of two external portable hard drives in the storage bay.
- Keep the device away from water and liquids.
- Do not block air vents and place the Monument on a flat surface.
- Always create additional backups of your content.