Install the Monument desktop uploader to transfer photos directly from computers.
- Mobile setup must be complete before installing this software.
- When opening the installer, you may receive a Security Alert.
- Select all options and click 'Allow Access'.
Mac and Windows Setup Instructions
After installing the software,
1. Initial Screen. Click 'Next'.
- Your computer must be connected to the same network as your Monument Device.
2. Select your Monument Device. Your Device ID is located on the bottom of your device right above the bar code.
- If your Monument Device cannot be found, click here for troubleshooting.
3. Select the same user as in your mobile Monument App.
4. Please go to your inbox and open the latest email from Monument.
5. Please click 'Allow Access' and return to your Desktop App.
8. You can now upload photos from your desktop:
- Simply drag photos.
- Add a new folder. This will add all content including sub-folders.
- Or link your Dropbox.
9. Click Upload to start uploading photos.
10. Please be patient as photos upload.