Monument uses it's own facial recognition to automatically analyze and group photos of the same person together. Once photos are grouped, users have the option to assign a name, merge groups of photos, or manually tag people.
Suggested Article: People (Facial Recognition)
Monument analyzes your content and automatically tags photos with keywords based on the recognized scene.
- Recognized scenes: seaside, ski, indoor, urban
- Upcoming scenes in 2019: list of 200+ keywords that includes airport, bowling, home, and more.
Monument also organizes content by looking at metadata.
- Date: In the photo gallery, photos are organized into Daily or Monthly/Yearly views.
- Location: If geolocation is available for photos, everything is displayed on an easy to view world map.
- Camera Type: Photos are grouped together by the device they are taken with.
- Tags: All content is able to be tagged with keywords and searched in the app.
Suggested Article: Editing Information