Uploading Photos and Videos
Monument has two upload options that can be selected during setup: Automatic or Manual. Automatic Upload scans your iOS or Android device and backs up all of your new photos and videos to Monument. Manual Upload allows you to select which photos to upload and when to upload.
Note: Uploading for the first time may take longer if there are a lot of photos
and videos to back up.
Tip: If near Monument, Keep Bluetooth on so the app can automatically upload in background.
Automatic Upload (iOS)
- Settings > Upload
- Turn on "Auto-Upload"
- Upload Progress in Settings
- Upload Progress Bar in Photo Gallery
Automatic Upload (Android)
- Settings > Auto-Upload > Turn On > Select Folders
Manual Upload (iOS and Android)
- Settings > Upload > Turn Off "Auto-Upload"
- Click the upload icon in the photo gallery
- Select photos to upload