Monument has two upload options that can be selected during setup: Automatic or Manual. Automatic Upload scans your iOS or Android device and backs up all of your new photos and videos to Monument. Manual Upload allows you to select which photos to upload and when to upload.
Automatic Upload (iOS)
Note: Uploading for the first time may take longer if there are a lot of photos
and videos to back up.
Tip: Keep Bluetooth on so the app can automatically upload in background when
in reach of Monument.
- Settings > Upload
- Turn on "Auto-Upload"
- Upload Progress in Settings
- Upload Progress Bar in Photo Gallery
Automatic Upload (Android)
- Settings > Auto-Upload > Turn On > Folder Selection
Manual Upload (iOS and Android)
- Settings > Upload/Auto-Upload > Turn Off "Auto-Upload"
- Click upload icon in the main photo gallery
- Select photos to upload