Creating multiple backups (because you never know...)
The Monument app backs up normally to your primary drive.
But sometimes, you may want a backup of your backup. Trust us, we get it.
Follow these steps:
- Format a second external drive (equal or larger in capacity than your primary drive).
- Format should be FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, or exFAT.
- Connect it to the empty USB slot on the back of your Monument device.
- (If you've connected too many hard drives before, you may need to 'Remove' a previous device).
- The Monument app will then ask what you want to do with this device.
- Select "Use as Backup".
- Your Monument device will now take over and begin copying content from your first external USB drive to your second one. Please be patient.