Add Existing Folder
Add all of your photos and videos to a folder on your primary backup hard drive and then use the app to import all of that content.
1. Create a "Parent Folder"
- Eject your Primary Hard Drive from your Monument Device.
- Connect it to a computer.
- Create a single "Parent Folder".
- Drag photos/folders you would like to back up inside here.
- You can only import a single folder into Monument.
- Do NOT move your Monument folder.
2. Add Existing Folder
- Reconnect hard drive to Monument.
- Go to Settings --> USB Drives --> Select USB Drive.
- Click 'Add Existing Folder' and choose your "Parent Folder."
- Please Note: Do not delete this folder after the import has finished. These files are not copied over into the Monument Folder.
- The app can run in the background so you do not need to wait.
3. Adding New Photos to "Parent Folder"
- You can add new photos/folders to the "Parent Folder" at anytime using your computer:
- Afterwards, open the Monument App and go to Settings --> USB Drives --> Select USB Drive.
- Click 'Add Existing Folder' --> choose your Parent Folder --> click 'Rescan'.