- Select the 'Browse" tab in the Monument App.
- Select 'People'.
- Select 'Start'.
- Select 'Add New Face',
- You will start seeing sorted faces.
- In order to merge faces prior to naming them, hit Edit in the top right corner.
- Select faces of the same person and touch 'Merge' at the lower right.
- You can also delete faces that you don't want to tag, using the 'Delete' button in the lower left.
- Rename the face with that person's name by touching the thumbnail.
- Repeat for all faces.
- Select the 'Browse" tab in the Monument App, at the lower left.
- Select 'Faces'.
- Select a person.
- Hit 'Edit' at the top right corner.
- Hit 'Select'.
- Select faces that do not belong.
- Hit the lower left icon with the person's silhouette and hit X.
- This will remove the selected faces and improve the recognition of the person.
- If you want to rename a person, hit 'Edit' in the upper right corner.
- Hit 'Change Name'.
- Edit 'Joey' to 'Joe'.
- If another person named 'Joe' exists, Monument App will ask you if you want to merge these two faces.
- Click on the face.
- Hit 'Edit' in the upper right corner.
- Hit 'Remove Name'.
- Once you confirm your choice, that entire group of faces will return to unnamed faces as a group.