Your external hard drives. Your personal storage.
Your Monument device has (2) USB slots in the back:
- First slot = Primary Drive which will be used to store all of your content.
- Second slot = Secondary Drive (optional) which can only be used for Disk Mirroring (creating a second backup/RAID 1).
- This drive must be the same or higher in storage capacity as your Primary Drive.
Connecting external USB drives
1. During setup, connect your external USB drive to your Monument Device.
2. Click 'Use As Storage'.
- If you connect a second drive, select 'Use As Backup'.
3. In Settings, click on USB Drives to view all connected drives.
Removing or Ejecting external USB drives
- Read here before removing an external USB drive from your Monument Device.