Manually Update Firmware
To manually update to the latest firmware version, you will need a flash drive, computer, and access to internet. This step may need to be completed during setup if you do not have an HDMI cable or TV/Monitor to connect to.
Note: If you have Settings > Auto-Update Firmware turned on, then Monument
will automatically update.
Suggested Article: Latest firmware and app versions
Steps on Computer
- Connect a USB flash drive to your computer
- Format the flash drive (FAT32, NTFS, or exFAT)
- Download the firmware to your computer by clicking the link below
- Copy the downloaded file to the USB flash drive
Note: The file name must be exactly monumentfw No file extentions.
- Eject the USB flash drive from your computer
Steps on Monument
- Unplug the power cable from Monument
- Unplug any connected hard drives
- Insert the USB flash drive into any USB port on Monument
- Reconnect the power cable
- Monument will start to update
- The update takes approximately 3 minutes
- The LED will color cycle at the end (Red, Green, Blue - 4 times)
- The LED will be flashing blue if setup still needs to be completed
- The LED will be solid white if setup was previously completed and you're just updating
- Remove the USB flash drive