You'll need a USB Flash Drive
You will need to perform this if your Monument has not automatically updated to the latest firmware version.
1. Connect USB flash drive to your computer
2. Format it
- (The format should be FAT32, NTFS or exFAT).
3. Download firmware (do not open)
4. Copy the downloaded file directly to the USB Flash Drive.
- Make sure the name is exactly "monumentfw".
5. Connect Monument to your TV/Monitor to watch progress (optional)
6. Unplug the power cable to Monument and unplug any hard drives
7. Insert the USB Flash Drive into any USB port on your Monument
8. Reconnect the power cable
9. The update will take approximately 3 minutes
11. The LED will color cycle near the end (Red, Green, Blue - 4 times)
12. The LED should now be flashing blue (if you still need to complete setup) or solid white (if setup was previously complete).
13. Remove the USB Flash Drive.
14. If you need to set up, please open the Monument App and select "Set up A New Monument".
15. If you've previously set up Monument, select "Connect to an existing Monument" or simply continue using the app if you're connected.