You'll need an USB Flash Drive
1. Use any USB flash drive.
- (USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 - The format can be FAT32, NTFS or HFS).
2. Download Latest Firmware to your computer.
3. Copy the downloaded file directly to the USB Flash Drive.
- Make sure the name is exactly "monumentfw".
4. Connect Monument to your TV/Monitor to watch progress (optional).
5. Unplug the power cable to Monument and unplug any hard drives.
6. Insert the USB Flash Drive into any of the two USB ports on the back of your Monument Device.
7. Power Monument back on.
8. The update will take approximately 5 minutes and the LED will color cycle at the end.
9. Your Monument will automatically reboot once the update is completed.
10. The LED should now be flashing blue (if you still need to complete setup) or solid white.
11. Remove the USB Flash Drive.
12. If you need to setup, please open the Monument App and select "Setup A New Monument".
13. If you've previously setup Monument, select "Connect to an existing Monument".