You'll need an USB Flash Drive
Use this procedure if the LED Indicator in the front of your Monument Device is WHITE or BLUE.
- If the LED in the front is occasionally or permanently RED or YELLOW, this procedure will not work.
- Use the Recovering/Updating Monument with an SD Card procedure instead.
USB Flash Drive Update Procedure
1. Use any modern USB flash drive.
- (USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 - The format can be FAT, NTFS or exFAT).
2. Download Latest Firmware to your computer.
3. Copy the downloaded file directly to the USB Flash Drive. Do not put it in a folder.
4. Insert the USB Flash Drive into any of the two USB ports on the back of your Monument Device.
5. The update will take approximately 5 minutes. No need to do anything.
6. Your Monument will automatically reboot once the update is completed.
7. The LED should now be flashing blue (if you still need to complete setup) or solid white.
8. If Monument is connected to your TV, in the lower left corner you will see V1.4.3.
9. Remove the USB Flash Drive.
10. If you need to setup, please open the Monument App and select "Setup A New Monument".
11. Proceed through setup (guides here).
12. Confirm your Firmware Version by opening your Monument App and going into Settings.