- Your Monument Device and your router are turned ON.
- Your Wi-Fi connection on your phone is turned ON and you're on the same network with Monument.
- The WiFi reception is strong enough where Monument device is placed.
- If you're using cellular data, make sure 'Remote Access' turned ON in your app Settings. Follow the steps here.
If you still cannot connect to Monument, please try the following options:
- Please open "Settings" in the Monument App and select "Change Wi-Fi Configuration" while you're connected to your WiFi router. Please make sure you're connected to 2.4GHz network on your phone before trying this.
- If you're unable to connect, please try connecting Monument to your router using an Ethernet cable.