Clear your Bluetooth cache
If your Monument Device cannot connect to your Android phone through Bluetooth and you see this screen:
- Do not connect to your Monument Device through your phone's Bluetooth.
- Let Monument connect automatically during setup.
- If your Bluetooth is paired to Monument, please unpair it first.
Clear Your Bluetooth Cache
- Go to your Phone's Settings --> Applications.
- Select 'Show System Applications' from the Menu on the top right.
- Click on Bluetooth Service.
- Some Android models may list this item as "Bluetooth Share"
- Select "Force Stop" and then select "Storage".
- Select "Clear Data" and then "Clear Cache"
- Turn OFF and then Turn ON the Bluetooth
- Start the Monument App and start the setup again.
If you're unable to continue the setup, please contact us at email@example.com