From Google to Monument
To back up from Google Photos, photos and videos must first be saved to your desktop and then uploaded using the Monument desktop app.
- Open your web browser on your computer
- Go to https://photos.google.com/
Note : See article for Picasa Users.
- Sign-in using your email address
- Select individual photos or everything to download
Suggested Article: Download all photos and videos from Google Photos
Note: Sometimes Google limits 500 photos to be downloaded at a time.
In this case, please check out the article below:
Suggested Article: Download all photos (alternative)
- Click the ellipsis (3 dots) at the top right
- Select Download
- This will download a zipped file containing your selected photos
- Open the Monument desktop app to back up this folder