Monument can import photos and videos from the connected primary hard drive.
Follow these steps on your computer:
- Eject your Primary Hard Drive from your Monument Device
- Connect the drive to your computer
- Open your drive
- Create a new folder
- Move all photos/folders into your new folder
Note: Do NOT move your Monument folder.
- Eject the hard drive
Follow these steps on the Monument mobile app:
- Reconnect hard drive to Monument
- Open the Monument app
- Go to Settings > USB Drives > Select primary USB Drive
- Click 'Add Existing Folder' and select the new folder
Note: Only a single folder can be selected to import.
- Monument will begin importing (the app can be closed)
Note: Do not delete this folder after the import has finished. These
files are not copied over into the Monument Folder.