Monument uses it's own facial recognition to automatically analyze your photos for people and group photos of the same person together. Once photos are uploaded and analyzed, Monument will suggest assigning a name to that group so that a new person is created. You can review photos that are grouped together and remove ones that do not belong.
- Select the "Browse" tab and click on "People"
- Click the plus icon in the corner
- Select a suggested person
- Select all correct photos & enter a name
- Go back to Browse > People to see everyone