Monument uses facial recognition to group together photos of the same person, but sometimes photos can be tagged with the incorrect person or not tagged at all. In this case, there is an option to manually tag that person only if that person is suggested but not yet added (Browse > People > Add New Person).
Note: Tagging a person in one photo will tag that person in all other photos
Note: Currently only available on iOS (coming to Android later)
Suggested Article: Add New People
- Open a photo and click on the ellipsis
- Click on "Show Information"
- Click on the pencil to edit people
- Click on the plus icon to manually tag
- Enter a new name or an existing person's name and click "Done"
- The person will now be tagged