Tag Recognized People
Monument uses facial recognition to group together photos of the same person, but sometimes photos can be tagged with the incorrect person or not tagged at all. In this case, there is an option to manually tag that person only if that person is suggested but not yet added (Browse > People > Add New Person). Currently only available on iOS (coming to Android later)
Note: Monument has to have recognized 5 or more photos of the same photo
in order to see the Manual Tag option in Step 3.
Note: Tagging a person in one photo will tag that person in all other
Suggested Article: Add New People
- Open a photo and click on the ellipsis
- Click on "Show Information"
- Click on the pencil to edit people
- Click on the plus icon to manually tag
- Enter a new name or an existing person's name and click "Done"
- The person will now be tagged