Tag Recognized People
Monument uses facial recognition to group together photos of the same person, but sometimes photos can be tagged with the incorrect person or not tagged at all. In this case, there is an option to manually tag that person only if the face has been recognized.
Note: Currently only available for iOS and Android.
Note: Tagging a person in one photo will tag that person in all other
Suggested Article: Add New People
- Open a photo and click on the face icon at the top right
- Or swipe up and click on Show Information
- Tap the pencil icon next to People
- Tap the (+) icon on below a person's face
- Enter a name
- Tap Done at the top right