Device not connected
When a device is disconnected from Monument, there is a red indicator next to Settings and the Connection Status is Disconnected. If there is an upload in progress it will also be paused. The device cannot back up to Monument or perform other activities until it is reconnected.
Check the following
Check the following before changing Monument's Wi-Fi Configuration:
- Wi-Fi is turned off on the device.
- The device is not on the same Wi-Fi network as Monument.
- The device is in an area with poor Wi-Fi reception.
- Remote Access is turned off.
- Ethernet cable is unplugged from Monument
- Monument or the router is not powered on.
Change Wi-Fi Configuration
Resetting the Wi-Fi configuration of Monument will reconnect the device back to Monument. Uploading will continue as normal once reconnected.
- Click on Settings > Change Wi-Fi Configuration
- Click on Continue
- Your device will search for Monument over Bluetooth
- Your device will connect to Monument over Bluetooth
- Select your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Enter your Wi-Fi password
- Monument will now connect to your network
- Monument has successfully connected to your network again
- Connection Status is Connected