Device not connected
When a device is disconnected from Monument, there is a red indicator next to Settings and the Connection Status is Disconnected. The device cannot back up to Monument or perform other activities until it is reconnected.
Check the following
Before check the following before changing Monument's Wi-Fi Configuration:
- Wi-Fi is turned off on the device.
- The device is not on the same Wi-Fi network as Monument.
- The device is an area with poor Wi-Fi reception.
- Connect Monument to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Remote Access is turned off.
- Monument or the router is not powered on.
Change Wi-Fi Configuration
Resetting the Wi-Fi configuration of Monument will reconnect the device back to Monument. Uploading will continue as normal once reconnected.
- Click on Settings > Change Wi-Fi Configuration
- Click on Continue
- Your device will search for Monument over Bluetooth
- Your device will connect to Monument over Bluetooth
- Select your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Enter your Wi-Fi password
- Monument will now connect to your network
- Monument has successfully connected to your network again
- Connection Status is Connected