Transform, Adjust, and Add Filters!
Simply open a photo in the Monument app and select the photo editor to transform, color adjust, or apply filters. Edits are applied over the current photo, but on the hard drive a new file is created so that the original version is never modified. If edits are undone, then the edited file will be deleted from the hard drive.
- Open a photo and click on the photo editor icon
- Monument will load the original photo
- Select Transform, Adjust, or Filter
- Transform lets you rotate, flip, or set an aspect ratio
- Adjust lets you change different image settings such as brightness and contrast
- Filter lets you apply different presets such as Vintage or B&W
- After changes are made, you can tap the back or forward arrows for undo/redo
- Finally, tap the checkmark to save your edits
- To revert changes, click on the ellipsis and select Revert to Original
- There will be a final warning message