Transform, Adjust, and Add Filters!
Simply open a photo in the Monument app and select the photo editor to transform, color adjust, or apply filters. Saved edits are applied over the same photo with the option to revert changes to the original version. A new version of the photo is not created and the original file is never replaced.
Note: Settings > Connection Status must be Connected to edit photos
- Open a photo and click on the photo editor icon
- Monument will load the original photo
- Select Transform, Adjust, or Filter
- Transform lets you rotate, flip, or set an aspect ratio
- Adjust lets you change different image settings such as brightness and contrast
- Filter lets you apply different presets such as Vintage or B&W
- After changes are made, you can tap the back or forward arrows for undo/redo
- Finally, tap the checkmark to save your edits
- To revert changes, click on the ellipsis and select Revert to Original
- There will be a final warning message