This firmware update sees many different fixes. As always, if you need help, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Support HEIC file formats (iOS 11).
- Support more SD cards. Some exFAT cards were not recognized since they didn’t have a unique ID.
- Fix a bug that prevents some users from activating their exFAT licenses.
- Fix location editing bug.
- Fix the issue that prevents analyzing some content types.
- Handle incorrect file extensions. (iOS devices sometime send JPEG files with raw extensions)
- Handle uncommon GPS and Time metadata.
Please sign in to leave a comment.