This firmware update includes general big fixes and improvements! As always, if you need help, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Shared photos can now be added to favorites.
- Force Ethernet connection over Wi-Fi if both are present.
- Handle files with irregular characters such as `:`, `>`, `<`.
- If there’s no EXIF metadata, use the date/time in the file name such as ‘20171026_121019.mp4’, ‘IMG_20180429_000657_677.jpg’
- Support `GPSDateTime` EXIF tag. In very rare cases, a photo might lack all the standard date/time headers but might have this. Now it will be recognized.
Please sign in to leave a comment.