Just some feedback from April 2019 update
1. Lots more faces now available to tag - good!
2. If recognised, hints at who should be tagged - good
3. Grouping of faces to add seems to be more random with different faces appearing as 1 group - not so good
4. Possible face tagging - I'm assuming it's only as it's better recognition so it's telling you that there may be more - ok - groups incorr.faces frequently 5. Larger thumbnail for people - great
1. No more information available to edit picture details - bad
2. Settings -> people still updating after 3 days - really bad
As the facial groupings are poor on OIS (not working on android) I have decided to go through all my photos again to get more faces tagged. Nice to have to go through them again, but boy, 3 days in and I still have 9 years of photos to review!!
Summary - Getting better for OIS but android isn't working at all.
Please sign in to leave a comment.