This firmware version sees a major update to how content is backed up on the hard drive! Previously, uploaded content from all users was put into a single Monument folder and was not separated by user. Now, all contented into separate folders.
As always, please reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com.
- Hard Drive: uploaded content is now separated into different folders for each user
- Fixed an issue where restarting Monument through settings was incorrectly displaying an error
- Fixed an issue where the last tag in a photo could not be deleted
- Fixed an issue where international characters could not be used to name Albums or People
- Fixed an issue where some panoramic HEIC images could not be processed
- Fixed an issue where the metadata of files larger than 2GB could not be analyzed
Please sign in to leave a comment.