This update sees many different fixes and improvements. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Hard Drives: new method to upgrade the primary drive or make the backup drive the new primary drive
- Hard Drives: an indicator is shown in Settings > Hard Drives when a drive becomes full
- Download Photos: download progress is now shown when multiple files are being downloaded and more photos can be added to queue while a download is in progress
- Manual Upload Screen: dates of photos are shown when scrolling with the scroll bar
- What's New: an in-app message to show the latest app and firmware updates
- Date: now shown in 12hr and 24hr format depending on country
- Albums: UI improvements (new icons, better text)
- Fix: issue when selecting photos to create a new album resets the selection if uploaded photos are still being processed
- Fix: issue where the text is reversed for the width x height (resolution) when downloading a photo
- Fix: issue where uploaded photos are not grayed out when selecting photos to manually upload
- Fix: issue where the green connected banner at the start of the app does not disappear
- Fix: issue where adding a person when the app is disconnected results in the app crashing
- Fix: issue where some shared photos in albums do not show the "Shared by" text in the info screen
Please sign in to leave a comment.