Bluetooth - Cannot find Monument
During setup, Monument apps need to connect to Monument device using Bluetooth. If the Bluetooth is not enabled, please make sure Bluetooth is on and permissions are granted for the Monument app.
If Bluetooth is enabled and permissions are granted for the Monument app, you can check the followings:
- Turn Bluetooth off and on again on your phone/tablet.
- Try restarting your phone/tablet as it helps clearing the Bluetooth cache.
If you're using Android: Some Android models requires Bluetooth cache to be deleted. You may need to clear your Android phone's cache before trying the setup process again. Here are the steps to clear your Bluetooth cache:
- Go to Settings
- Select Application Manager
- Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
- Select Bluetooth from the now larger list of Applications
- Select Storage
- Tap Clear Cache
- Go back
- Finally restart the phone