Connect Monument to a TV or monitor and use the Slide show feature to display photos on the big screen. The slideshows can be set up on any active view. For example, if photos from a location or a person is selected, these photos will be included to the slideshow.
You can also display a selected photo on TV and control the view manually rather than setting up an automatic slideshow.
CONTENTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Setting a slideshow
Connect your Monument to a TV/Monitor with an HDMI cable.
Do not connect Monument to a laptop or to a computer using the HDMI cable. HDMI cable can be connected to a TV or monitor.
- Select the options menu on any active view and select Start Slide Show on TV. After selecting the play button, the slideshow will start on the connected TV/monitor.
Options on this menu:
- Order: You can change the order of the photos to be displayed. You can keep it as it looks on the active view by selecting " Same", reversed, or random order by selecting " Shuffle".
- Start over when finished: The slideshow will be run in loop if enabled.
- Time between photos: Set a delay between each photo on the slideshow.
- When the slideshow is running in background, a playback indicator is displayed. The show can be managed by selecting Settings > Running slide show on TV.
Displaying a single photo (manual control)
- Select and display a photo on your phone. Then select the Display on TV after selecting options menu.
Select the target display to continue.
Displaying on TV indicator appears on the upper right
- If there's a Chromecast device is available on your network, you can also select this option to stream photos and videos.
- To display on Apple TV, enable screen mirroring (iOS app only).
- Swipe left or right to control. If you want to end the show, swipe down the displayed photo.